About Garmin Vivosmart
The Garmin Vivosmart is a band shaped fitness tracker with approximate size of 1.6 inch monochrome OLED display, fully compatible with IOS, Android and it tracks sleep tracking, Step counting and calories.
It also has a touch screen display that is backlit for use at night. The battery life of Garmin Vivosmart can be up to 7 days. It needs a chest strap to get the real heart rate readings. It is available in all sizes whether small or large and comes in black color. It has all the notification of phone calls,emails and texts.
The Garmin Vivosmart has one important feature that is find my phone. Because it can control playback music of your smartphone.
Garmin Vivosmart Screen Display
The touchscreen of Garmin Vivosmart bringed crispness to the display that provide the access to wide variety of data and menus.
The Garmin Vivosmart screen display can be customized. You can easily choose what to show, what order to show in it, what data is available to beam from the home screen.
The screen can show wonderful time and dates, steps, distance travelled, calories, intensity minutes, heart rate, move bar, notifications. Even you can enable “ do not disturb” mode or when notifications are unwanted.
Key Features of Garmin Vivosmart
- Garmin Vivosmart syncs your data automatically with Garmin Connect, the online fitness community when you pair your Vivosmart with a Bluetooth device.
- Receives a smart notifications whenever you receive a text, call or email on a compatible Bluetooth device that is synced to your Vivosmart band, so you are always in loop.
- Wear your Garmin vivosmart around the clock for up to 7 days before a recharge is required. You can even wear it in the water, as it carries a 5 ATM water rating.
- Set increasing daily personal goals with the Vivosmart fitness band, based on your current level of activity and fitness.
- A built in inactivity timer gently vibrates the Vivosmart when you’ve been still for one hour. A couple of minutes of walking will reset the times and ensure you’re staying active.
Contact csutomerserve24 for Garmin Vivosmart Display Failing
Garmin Vivosmart is undoubtedly an amazing device that you should wear on your wrist but it may create some problems like Garmin Vivosmart Display Failing. Whenever you receives these problems, you may contact to http://csutomerserve24.com/ by dialing our toll free number. Our toll free number is +1-844-501-8010.
You may contact us when you receive Garmin Vivosmart screen or display related problems.
Why choose csutomerserve24.com for Garmin Vivosmart Display Failing
There are several reasons to choose our services.
1. Quick Response – The main concern of any user is to get prompt or instant respose regarding their queries. We listen you on priority basis and provide you a great assistance that you will like the most.
2. Quick Resolution – Our technical experts have immense knowledge and experience in dealing with Garmin Vivosmart problems. So here you will get quick answer of any issue.
3. 24/7 Support – We are responsible to provide our 24/7*365 days support to all the Garmin Vivosmart users. So don’t let you concerns become a serious problem for you. Contact us to get instant support for Garmin Vivosmart Display Failing