About Garmin Nuvi
When you are driving through uncharted territory, you Garmin GPS can be a most powerful tool. But the device won’t be much helpful if you can’t get to the power. In most of the cases, a quick reset can be helpful in resolving all your software problems that your device was experiencing.
There are some compact GPS devices such as Garmin’s Nuvi series provide ample of powerful navigation features that are advantageous for local delivery drivers, truckers, router sales people and many other business users. There might be some circumstances when Garmin Nuvi won’t turn on once you plugged it in. This is majorly because of Charger cable.
Steps when Garmin Nuvi Troubleshooting Won’t Turn On
The Garmin Nuvi is a well portable GPS device. It utilizes satellite technology to help you find you way on the road. When you turn it on, you have to wait so that I can pick the satellite signaland enter your destination on touch screen.
Sometimes this process is quick simple but can be messy if you are not having enough time getting your Garmin Nuvi to operate properly; there is a big need of troubleshooting.
In this situation, you may ask for a help from csutomerserve24.com, whatever be the problems, they all will be resolved in a minute.
Reasons behind Garmin Nuvi Troubleshooting Won’t Turn On
Dead or Bad Battery
There may be several circumstances when your device doesn’t turn on. In that situation there might be the need of battery replacement.
If the screen is not turn on when the device is powered on, there is the possibility of screen might be broken and should be replaced. If any sound comes from the device then it is likely the motherboard is working and only the display needs to be replaced.
Before replacing the display, check that the ribbon cables connecting the display to the motherboard are connected securely.
The third possibility can be the motherboard may be defective and needs replacement.
Steps to take when Garmin Nuvi Troubleshooting Won’t Turn On
- Turn on the Garmin Nuvi by holding the power key and wait for a few minutes so that it can pick the satellite signals. If you are in indoor’s like parking, garage or even trees then the signals can be blocked. If your are unable to find satellite then move to other location.
- To help your Garmin Nuvi battery charge, regulate the temperature inside your vehicle but make sure that the atmosphere inside your vehicle is higer than 32 degree and lower than 113 degree Farenheit.
- Turn down the brightness level of your Garmin Nuvi 205W screen if your battery loses power quickly. To do this, touch the “Tools” icon on the main screen. Touch “Settings” and “Display.” Touch “Brightness” to turn down the brightness level.
- Wash the inside of your windshield and the suction cup of your Garmin Nuvi 205W if it won’t mount properly. Clean each surface with rubbing alcohol and dry thoroughly before mounting.
- Calibrate your screen if your Garmin Nuvi 205W does not respond properly when you touch it. To do this, press and hold the upper-left-hand corner of the screen while pressing the power button. The Garmin screen will appear. Stop pressing the power button but continue to touch the screen for about 30 seconds. This will prompt calibration of the screen.
Contact csutomerserve24.com when Garmin Nuvi Troubleshooting Won’t Turn On
To get our quick and reliable technical support for Garmin Nuvi, you can contact us at +1-844-501-8010, our well versed technicians will assist you to find quick resolution for all your Garmin problems. Don’t hesitate while dialing our toll free number because you are only a on step far to approach for our online Garmin support.
Get help from us and enjoy a different computing experience at your convenience.